Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A quick paragraph or two

Greetings!
It's been 53 weeks since I started this blog - this is my 51st post, so on average I'm not doing too badly - nearly once a week. Ideally it would be once a week but life just isn't that interesting.

I moved out of BOB this week and into a slightly smaller BOB so I have stuff everywhere and it's all  a bit of a muddle. Next week I get to go home and see Shadow and the kids and while it's only for a couple weeks it will certainly be nice to get away from Texas and constant 100+ degree temps.

When I get back, I'll get back to writing here and see if we can make it every week (or at least on average) for the next year - yup another year. Classes start again in July so we'll see how that goes again. If it goes as well as the last semester, that would be grand, truly, it would.

In my next post in mid-July (maybe sooner but probably not) I'll be able at the very least to mention my 25th class reunion, which is being held at a museum. How appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment