Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Doing what matters

I actually wrote the following for Air Force Live - a blog site. I was asked to find someone to write a blog about an event and I volunteered to do it. I think, after attending, I would have written something here anyway. The event was the return of the body of a soldier from Texas who was killed in Afghanistan. I could copy and paste the story here, but I'll give you the link instead - maybe you'll see blog posts from other Air Force members you'll be interested in. Thanks for coming back here time after time - I appreciate it and I hope you take away from reading this post a fraction of what I took from being there and writing it.

http://airforcelive.dodlive.mil/index.php/2011/06/an-airman-rises-to-honor-a-fallen-soldier/

No comments:

Post a Comment